Social Media content can be hard to find and developing a core campaign for you business may be the right solutions but where do you begin. We will explore the history of social media then prepare you to understand how Social Media can impact your business online in a positive way. Spend more time connecting with the people who matter most with time-saving tools that help you prioritize your social interactions.
- How to develop a strong marketing plan that includes market research from both primary and secondary sources
- How to build a social media presence that has active followers who produce real returns and truly engage with your brand
- Methods of how to create engaging imagery, live videos, and video posts will be covered as well
- Details of proper image composition using the rule of thirds, resolution, and file formats
- Using correct lighting for proper exposure and color balancing
- Analytics in order to determine what content is working well, and others that are not
- Proper keywords, search terms, hashtags, and other data needed in order to direct the right traffic to your social media accounts
- Automation and how to keep posts coming out regularly and to never feel stale and recycled
“The Power Of Social Media is it forces necessary change”
The term social media marketing (SMM) refers to the use of social media and social networks to market a company’s products and services. Social media marketing provides companies with a way to engage with existing customers and reach new ones while allowing them to promote their desired culture, mission, or tone.
Throughout the course you will learn how to build relationships with the media, create a crisis management plan, establish a social media manager, creating your own personal voice and all of the various aspects of HootSuite and Bitly.
Social media websites allow marketers to employ a broad range of tactics and strategies to promote content and have people engage with it. Many social networks allow users to provide detailed geographical, demographic, and personal information, which enables marketers to tailor their messages to what is most likely to resonate with users.